Thursday, February 2, 2017

Kindness Snapshot- Annabelle #2





The Girl on the Track
By Annabelle Thome

It is cold and and I don’t even get why I go out here. I have no friends to play with. I didn’t like going out to recess. Can you blame me? I didn’t have any friends to hang out with. I did not have anyone to just talk with. Everyone had their groups, I had myself. One day I was walking on the track by myself. I saw a girl just like me, by herself. I thought she wanted to be alone. But, I thought that maybe she would want some company. So, I jogged over to ask her if she wanted company. To this very day I am so glad that she said yes. Just a couple days ago she told me that she was inspired by my kindness. She was going to do the same.
The moral of this true story is that kindness spreads. If you can be nice maybe someone else would be too.   

1 comment: