Monday, March 20, 2017

Brave Snapshot- Tuleen #3






The Book of Braveness!
By. Tuleen
Mrs. Wold’s 1st Grade Class


Chapter 1


Do you remember your first time ever riding your bike without training wheels? I bet it was a bit scary, yikes! You just have to keep practicing until you just get to that point! Like me, I was so impressed when I saw other people riding bikes without training wheels! So my dad told me, learn to ride my bike and do you know what, I said…. Fine it’s a deal.


Chapter 2


Once I had a wiggly tooth. I kept wiggling it, but one day my friend hurt me on accident which I am happy about, because it got wigglier and I pulled it out but I had the top tooth pulled out. I also have another wiggly tooth and it was a bloody tooth at school, so we will have to wait for that to pop out!


Chapter 3


Do you remember the first day of first grade? I was brave enough to go to first grade. Until I got used to it, and got to best friends, and lots more. So I was brave and I had a really nice teacher named Mrs Wold, now I like first grade! I love first grade with my friends and teachers thanks to Mrs Wold’s.


Thanks for Reading my Book!
Being brave is the right thing to do☺!

No comments:

Post a Comment