Friday, March 3, 2017

Kindness Snapshot- Hannah V. #1

Friendship

Paper… By Hannah


One day my friend Kylie and I were helping our teacher by color coding the paper stacks. We worked for 3 day with paper cuts and sore arms, finally we were done!
We walked over with our sore arms lifted half the stack and it all went well. “Time for the other half of the huge stack of paper.”
We picked it up, and took it over to the other stack of paper nice. Together we placed it neat on the shelf. When we lifted the colorful paper and all the sudden: OWW,BOOM and CRASH.
The paper fell all over me! I got paper cuts and scratches. Kylie helped pick up the paper and asked if I was ok. We worked so hard and now we have to start all over again. To me Kylie is a great friend for helping with the paper incident of 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment